- play storeBGM:
- show store: CONTINUE
- show liz: AT RIGHT CONTINUE
- show deuzi: AT CENTER CONTINUE
- show jair: AT LEFT CONTINUE FLIP
- deuzi says happy: Hello! Do you like my new (color:#f593e6)voice(end)? I've always wanted to be a singer, you know.
- jair says: Eh, I think... I think... It sounds really good.
- liz says angry: What? Who are you and what did you do with Jair?
- jair says angry: I just think it's pleasant to the ears, that's all. What, are you (italic)jealous(end)?
- deuzi says: (bold)Hey!(end) No need to fight about such things, I think we all sound great.
- show jair: happy WITH CUT
- liz says normal: I don't want to fight, but don't you find weird Jair has something (italic)nice(end) to say for the first time, like, ever?
- deuzi says: Yes, it's weird, but I'm sure he'll find something nasty to say sooner or later.
- jair says angry: Tsk, that's what I get for being honest.
OUTLEFT: #Outside of the screen, left side
y: 600 #The y should be at the bottom of the screen
OUTRIGHT: #Outside of the screen, right side
defaults: # Default transition when showing/hiding
say: CUT #How to change character expression in say action
# Transition to use when showing/hiding choices
# transitions can be skipped by the player by tapping
# Fade transition time, in miliseconds
fadetime : 750
# Time in each action that waits (e.g. text and say) when skipping
# Time in each action that waits (e.g. text and say) when auto playing
# If logChoices is true, previously chosen choices will be shown in a different color
# Default waiting time for timeouts if not specified
# punctuation can add extra time when showing text in the message box, per special character
# when a punctuation mark is shown, X extra puntuation wait times will be spent after adding the next character
# the total amount of wait will be this value multiplied the text speed